Vilas County Emergency Management
Sherri Congleton - Vilas County Emergency Manager
330 Court Street
Eagle River, Wisconsin 54521
715 479 3690
Emergency Management in Vilas County is performed under the oversight of one State and three County agencies. They are Wisconsin Emergency Management, part of the Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs, the Vilas County Board of Supervisors, the Vilas County Law Enforcement and Emergency Management Committee, and the Vilas County Local Emergency Planning Committee. Each of these agencies provides input and guidance for the development of our emergency management program.
To utilize effective all hazards planning, training and coordination to continually develop the mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery capabilities of Vilas County and the jurisdictions within it.
- Develop emergency management plans for Vilas County consistent with Federal and State emergency management plans.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of municipal and tribal emergency management plans and integrate such plans into Vilas County's Emergency Management Plan.
- Direct Vilas County's Emergency Management Program.
- Direct Vilas County’s emergency management activities during a disaster declaration.
- Perform other duties relating to Emergency Management as required by the Vilas County Board of Supervisors.
MABAS Division 121 Box Cards
Click town for PDF
EMI Independent Study Course List
National Weather Service
NWS Green Bay
NOAA Weather Radio Programming Information
Wisconsin Emergancy Management
Wisconsin Emergency Management Webpage
Vilas County Project Lifesaver
Emergency Management Bulletin Board