DUTIES OF THE COUNTY CLERK'S OFFICE
- County Board: prepares and maintains County Board agendas, minutes, resolutions, ordinances, appointments, legal notices and publications.
- Elections: coordinates federal, state and all local elections.
- County Directory: maintains and prepares a county directory of all federal, state, and local officials, county agencies and departments.
- Oaths and Bonds: issues and maintains oaths, bonds and certificates of election for all county officials.
- Purchasing: performs purchasing duties as prescribed by the County Board.
- Census: coordinates the federal census every ten years.
- Claims: maintains claims filed against County.
- Performs: various accounting functions for the county such as: payroll, budgeting and voucher preparation.
- Maintains: personnel records, payroll records and employee benefit programs.
- Performs all administrative duties as prescribed in the Wisconsin State Statutes
- The Clerk's office has a notary available to notarize records, there is no charge for this service.
- When having something notarized, proof of identification is required.
PLAT BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT UNTIL NEXT PULICATION DUE LATE JANUARY.
David R. Alleman, County Clerk - Email
Kim Olkowski, Deputy Clerk - Email
Cherie Adler, Administrative Secretary - Email
330 Court Street Eagle River, WI 54521
8am - 4pm Monday - Friday